Blog #1



    My name is Emma Alletto, I am and AD/PR major with a minor in Marketing. I am from Long island, New York. I love to be with my friends and family, read, workout, go to the beach/pool, I love to travel and try new things. I love being outside, and going on walks or hammocking. Somethings I expect from this course are to, advance my technology skills, engage with others, and to learn new ways of using technology. I am super excited, and looking forward to expanding my knowledge on technology, software, and the many more topics that we discuss. At first, I was nervous that I wasn't going to be skilled enough for the class, but Professor Gutierrez reassured me and made me feel more comfortable. Overall, I am looking forward to this course, and all the new things I will be learning!



Comments