To future self

 Dear Future Self, 

        Hi Emma. I hope you were able to graduate... JK! I am sure you are living an amazing life, with the family! Omg and you have lovely kids, and your dream husband!! You are living your dream life and I am sure you are feeling beyond blessed and happy everyday! How is mom and Andrew and Matthew? I'm sure you are still best friends with them, and have an even bigger family now that you all have significant others and kids! How are all the cousins? I am sure everyone is still as close as we have been since we were kids. I hope Michaela, Kendall, and Ally, are all doing well and that you are all still besties. Emma is now in college, a junior already!! I am so happy and so blessed. I love all my classes this semester (Fall 2023), and mom just got me my first car! So crazy. I live with three awesome girls: Maya Isabel, Ariane, they are the sweetest and coolest people! We all hang out like every night and day, and we all clash so well together, so it is great. I can't believe I chopped off all my hair, I am obsessed with having short hair ever since I cut off 14 inches of my long hair. I chopped it off in the beginning of the Summer in June, and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made, and ever since I keep getting it cut every 3-4 weeks, and I want it shorter every time! I can't even imagine how much I have grown in 20 years from now, because I feel like I am growing and getting more connected with myself everyday! I make sure to prioritize my mental health, my physical health, and more! I really do prioritzie myself because if you don't have yourself feeling and looking good, who do you have? I am sure you're still growing and learning everyday, and shaping your mind.

    Recently I have met some great professors, and some really sweet and cool classmates. I am glad I can keep networking and introducing myself to everyone. Right now I am focused on myself, my health, the family, my friends, and of course my grades, and getting closer with my friends and building more relationships. I wonder if you still love the beach/pool, and going on long walks and hikes, and being with the family, and meeting new people, and hanging with your people and friends. I hope everything is well and that you continue to be the happy girl and living your dream life! Baby emma would be so proud!

Love 20 Year Old Emma





































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1